Monday, July 23, 2012

Pretty Pastels....

I've been wanting to get some nice pastel polishes.  Ones that don't require a white polish first, or ones that aren't too sheer. 
 I was browsing through my local Walgreen's and saw these polishes from Wet n Wild.  Inexpensive, and usually you can't go wrong with WnW. 
So, I bought 3 @ 1.99. Afterwards, I headed to Denny's to grab a fruit cup. 
The fruit cup is literally a cappuccino glass, filled with fruit. 
Today it was mandarin oranges, strawberries, and bananas.  We (my  mom and I) usually get a side of hot fudge and whipped cream.  Yum! 
Anyway...  I couldn't wait to use the polishes.  I wanted to make sure they were real sheer, and I wanted to see if I would have to use a white nail polish underneath. So there, sitting at Denny's I painted my nails.
  I was sooooo happy!  Neither was the case!  Honestly... I couldn't imagine returning a nail polish, but I think I would have done it today.  Here are the colors in the bottles....And then on my nails, with a yellow by Sally Hansen and an orange by L.A. Colors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment