Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh Splat! Review

Oh eem gee! When I saw this on the KBShimmer website, I fell in love, absolute head over heels in love, love with this white jelly based nail polish, and knew I must order it. And then I had to wait until September 1st to order it. When Sept 1st, came around, order it I did!
 
When I got it in the mail, it felt like Christmas.  No.. really, it did.  This was my first website order of nail polish.  Let me tell you... This nail polish did not disappoint.  Nor did Christy (Owner of KBShimmer)  On her Facebook page, KBShimmer FaceBook Page ,she updated us on the orders and when they shipped.  Bless her hardworking self... she posted a pic of all of the shipments, and wow, she works. Hard.
 
The nail polish is definitely going to be one of my "go-to" polishes when I don't want to fuss with colors, designs, etc...  A couple of people of people have said, "It looks like the inside of a jawbreaker."  While others have said, "Paint splatters!" 
I did use about 3 coats to get it to be that perfect opaque. I didn't use a topcoat and it lasted all week, with minimal tip wear. Oh! And it came off easy enough...
  I love this polish and I will for sure be ordering from Christy again and recommend her site.


No comments:

Post a Comment