Friday, August 10, 2012

KleanColor and Wet n Wild

Hello.. My name is Stephanie and I'm addicted to KleanColor.
I loooove these polishes.  I only have two- Tahiti Sunset and Disco Ball.  A fellow addict Lena, at http://lenalovesnails.blogspot.com/  got me turned on to this brand.  I have recently ordered a couple more, and am waiting for Nail Mail!! YAY!!!

Anyway.. Today I painted my right hand Wet N Wild Megalast "On A Tip" and put tons of coats of KleanColor's "Disco Ball".. Love it!!!!


On my left hand, again, I used a Wet n Wild Megalast poplish in "Through The Grapevine".
I'm actually impressed with this line of polishes.  They go on super nice.  And you can't beat the price.  I used "Through The Grapevine" and then used a white polish and a stamping plate of flowers.  I'm still getting the hang of stamping, so please, don't judge.


I've been using my phone to take pics, and I don't like it.  My digital camera broke, and I would much rather use a camera.  My husband's camera is too fancy schmancy for me.  Again, don't judge :-)
I hope you are enjoying your summer!!  Stay cool and drink lots of water!




No comments:

Post a Comment