Friday, August 10, 2012

Weather and Nails....

It has been sooooo hot!!!  Ugh!!!  I live in a mountain community in California at 4,000 ft.  We literally have 4 seasons.  In the Fall, it is cool, windy, and the smell of fireplaces start exuding the area.  Winter brings snow, ice, school closures.  Spring is very short.  Or it appears to be.  Typical spring weather.  Nice during the day, but at night, you may want a jacket on hand.  Summer is usually very nice, with only maybe 10 days of unbearable heat.  When I say unbearable, I mean over 90 degrees.  But this summer has been icky hot.  Stagnant air, just hanging around you. 
Today is one of those days, with a HUGE cloud looming over.  At about 97 degrees today with the skies darkening around you, I  am opting to stay inside and do my nails.  I am not sure what I am going to do.  This is what I have on my table right now..



I know for sure I'm using the Wet n Wild Burgundy on my toes.  But for my fingernails, I have no idea...
I hope all is well with whomever is reading this!!!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment