Monday, August 6, 2012

Liebster Award




I had not heard of the Liebster Award, yet I think it a fabulous idea!
This little award is all about discovering new blogs and helping those with less than 200 followers to get recognized. And it's always so nice to know that I am not the only one with an addiction :-)

I got 'nominated' by fellow blogger
http://applelacquer.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:

1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.

2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.

3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.

4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.

5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.

6. There's no tag backs

Here are the questions that were asked of me:
1. How did you get started with blogging?
A while ago, I was bored and started to journal online. At that time, I was going through some difficult things and that it was too personal to put it out on the internet. I've since deleted those posts, and when I realized that there were so many nail addicts and makeup addicts out here in blogland, I decided to join!!

2. What is the landscape like where you live?
MOUNTAINS! Clean air. Today it is a perfectly blue sky. We have 4 seasons, and it is so beautiful here.



3. What is your favorite type of pants?
Favorite type of pants??? Hmmm.. Oh! Pajama pants! lol. Jeans. I love jeans!

4. What are your pet's names?
My precious cat is Daphne. Daphne Rose




5. What do is your dream job?
A middle school guidance counselor. I love kids and I think in todays world, everyone is so busy, especially parents, that sometimes kids just need someone to talk to.

6. What is your absolute least favorite polish?
Brand? I don't have one. Color? White. I can never find a white polish that goes on smoothly.

7. What is your dream date?
Getting on a plane, and going somehere remote, (but in USA) and go camping. Yep.

8. What is your least favorite TV show?
Family Guy. I tried watching that once, and never again.

9. What was your biggest nail polish fail?
I looked for a pic of it, but I guess is such a fail, that I deleted it! It was supposed to be a rainbow gradient, with glitter on top. Yeah. It was terrible.

10. What was your first boyfriend or girlfriend like?
That was ages ago, but he was nice. Loved family.

11. What's your favorite color for toe nail polish?
OPI "I'm Not Really A Waitress"



So, now I will ask 11 Questions for my tagged bloggers:

1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
2. Who was your favorite teacher? What grade and why?
3. Coffee or Tea? What brand and flavor.
4. Who is your favorite YouTuber for Nail Art?
5. What is the one Nail Art destign that you are exceptionally good at?
6. If you were given the chance to address the WORLD for 5 minutes, what would you say?
7. You would never be caught wearing what?
8. What is your favorite type of music to listen to?
9. Are you a morning person or night person?
10. Would you rather do your nails yourself, or have someone do them for you?
11. How do you keep your nails from breaking?

Tag! You're it! I'm sorry if you've already been tagged by someone else!


http://noholos.blogspot.com/

http://everbella-nailart.blogspot.com/

http://nevorpurify.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment