Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Stomping stomping!! And then STAMPING!!!

I've been seeing all these amazing nail designs with stamping, so I picked up the Salon Express Nail Stamping Kit.  At first, I was like, "What the stamp is this about???!!! How the stamp do they do this?"
So, I practiced. And practiced.  I'm getting better.  But at times I just think it should be easy.  Don't ya agree??  Geez... It's just stamping!

These are my mommy's nails that I practiced on.  They came out okay, but what I can't stand is, no matter how well I clean up around the nail, it still looks icky. 
My mommy's nails
My mommy's nails

So then I decided to do my nails...






 
 
 
What I like about stamping is it is a lot easier to do your right hand (if you're right handed) than painting them.  One day I want to be able to do stamping and have it look really nice.  One day :/
Happy Polishing!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment